Monday Nov 12, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos on Nov 12, 2012
Check out this latest Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration white paper entitled “Overcoming Order Management Complexity in Global Organizations”.
Discover how Oracle Fusion DOO enables large, complex organizations to streamline their order management processes and take advantage of lower costs, higher margins, and improved customer service.
Click here to read the whitepaper.
Wednesday Nov 07, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos on Nov 07, 2012
Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration can help retailers standardize their order and fulfillment processes across all channels.
Listen to the latest podcast entitled “Unify Sales and Fulfillment in Multi-Channel Retail with Fusion DOO” and discover how Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration can deliver value to retail customers and also hear real world examples of how customers are using it today.
Click here to listen to the podcast.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- What MLB Season Scheduling Means to Your Supply Chain
- Oracle Introduces In-Memory Cost Management Applications for Process and Discrete Industries
- Who's Talking about OVCS? Here's Your Media Round-up.
- That's a Wrap for the 2nd Annual Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Want a New Revenue Source? Look at your Product Returns! WHAT?
- What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Oracle Global Trade Management Achieves AES Certification to Support End-to-End Customs Filing Process
- Logistics is Cool!
- CIO2CIO Video
- Early Bird Discount Extended for 2nd Annual Value Chain Summit!