Monday Nov 12, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Nov 12, 2012
Check out this latest Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration white paper entitled “Overcoming Order Management Complexity in Global Organizations”.
Discover how Oracle Fusion DOO enables large, complex organizations to streamline their order management processes and take advantage of lower costs, higher margins, and improved customer service.
Click here to read the whitepaper.
Wednesday Nov 07, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Nov 07, 2012
Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration can help retailers standardize their order and fulfillment processes across all channels.
Listen to the latest podcast entitled “Unify Sales and Fulfillment in Multi-Channel Retail with Fusion DOO” and discover how Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration can deliver value to retail customers and also hear real world examples of how customers are using it today.
Click here to listen to the podcast.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Modern Supply Chain Management News
- Panduit Selects Oracle Transportation Management Cloud
- IHI Streamlines Aircraft Engine Maintenance
- Bimbo Optimizes Distribution with Oracle Transportation Management Cloud
- Eight Consecutive Gartner Magic Quadrant reports! Oracle Named a Leader for Transportation Management Systems
- Transformation of the Healthcare Supply Chain
- Want to Outperform Your Competitors? 4 Ways to Serve Up a Cloud Advantage - By Rod Johnson, Group Vice President, Applications Business Group, Oracle
- Value Chain Best Practices and Golf Event
- New Supply Chain Reference Brochure
- Cloud World San Jose - April 30th
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning