Monday Nov 12, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Nov 12, 2012
Check out this latest Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration white paper entitled “Overcoming Order Management Complexity in Global Organizations”.
Discover how Oracle Fusion DOO enables large, complex organizations to streamline their order management processes and take advantage of lower costs, higher margins, and improved customer service.
Click here to read the whitepaper.
Wednesday Nov 07, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos-Oracle on Nov 07, 2012
Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration can help retailers standardize their order and fulfillment processes across all channels.
Listen to the latest podcast entitled “Unify Sales and Fulfillment in Multi-Channel Retail with Fusion DOO” and discover how Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration can deliver value to retail customers and also hear real world examples of how customers are using it today.
Click here to listen to the podcast.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Video: All the Reasons You Can't Miss MSCE 2016
- Supply Chain Management – All Anyone Needs for Christmas
- New SCM Cloud Plan to Produce Materials Available
- Innovation Management Cloud Webcast on Nov. 20
- Oracle SCM Journey Mapping Workshop - Birmingham
- SCM Cloud Article in SearchManufacturingERP
- Oracle Continues To Expand Supply Chain Cloud Capabilities
- Oracle Value Chain Summit 2016 Renamed Modern Supply Chain Experience 2016
- Early Bird Rate Extended for MSCE 2016
- SCM Cloud at Beijing Cloud World - Nov. 12
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning