Monday Nov 12, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos on Nov 12, 2012
Check out this latest Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration white paper entitled “Overcoming Order Management Complexity in Global Organizations”.
Discover how Oracle Fusion DOO enables large, complex organizations to streamline their order management processes and take advantage of lower costs, higher margins, and improved customer service.
Click here to read the whitepaper.
Wednesday Nov 07, 2012
By Pam Petropoulos on Nov 07, 2012
Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration can help retailers standardize their order and fulfillment processes across all channels.
Listen to the latest podcast entitled “Unify Sales and Fulfillment in Multi-Channel Retail with Fusion DOO” and discover how Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration can deliver value to retail customers and also hear real world examples of how customers are using it today.
Click here to listen to the podcast.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Agents of Change - The Latest Value Chain Customer Video
- How the Greatest Comeback in Sports History Can Change your Supply Chain
- Why Companies are Really Buying Applications in the Cloud
- Improving Your Global Supply Chain Velocity, ITDS Approval Times Cut!
- A Discussion with Oracle's Expert on Innovation Management
- Sears to Present on Transportation & Big Data at SCOPE Spring 2014
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014 Call for Proposals is Open!
- Oracle Named a Leader in Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning System of Record
- Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Oracle Maintenance Summit in Barcelona!
- Innovation Management Is Here!
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning