Thursday Oct 18, 2012
Friday Oct 12, 2012
By John Murphy on Oct 12, 2012
The 1st Oracle Value Chain Summit is officially planned for Feb 4-6 in San Francisco. If you are a current Oracle SCM customer or are interested in learning about Oracle SCM applications and services, this is a must-attend event. Follow this link to save-the-date as the registration page will be available shortly.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- What MLB Season Scheduling Means to Your Supply Chain
- Oracle Introduces In-Memory Cost Management Applications for Process and Discrete Industries
- Who's Talking about OVCS? Here's Your Media Round-up.
- That's a Wrap for the 2nd Annual Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Want a New Revenue Source? Look at your Product Returns! WHAT?
- What to Expect at the Oracle Value Chain Summit
- Oracle Global Trade Management Achieves AES Certification to Support End-to-End Customs Filing Process
- Logistics is Cool!
- CIO2CIO Video
- Early Bird Discount Extended for 2nd Annual Value Chain Summit!