Thursday Oct 18, 2012
Friday Oct 12, 2012
By John Murphy-Oracle on Oct 12, 2012
The 1st Oracle Value Chain Summit is officially planned for Feb 4-6 in San Francisco. If you are a current Oracle SCM customer or are interested in learning about Oracle SCM applications and services, this is a must-attend event. Follow this link to save-the-date as the registration page will be available shortly.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Industry 4.0 and the Transformation of the Supply Chain
- Future Supply Chain Leaders at MSCE 2016
- Eleven Tips for Modernizing Your Supply Chain
- Managing Innovation as a Business - Is ‘Concepts Portfolio’ the middle ground between creativity and finance?
- SCM Cloud Webcast Series Continued
- Day Passes Now Available for MSCE
- The Factory of the Future: Points to Consider
- Innovation has Never Been More Complex; or Rewarding
- Cisco's Commitment to a Sustainable Supply Chain
- Modern Supply Chain Experience - London: Feb. 2-3
- /Oracle Supply Chain Management
- /Product Lifecycle Management
- /Value Chain Execution
- /Value Chain Planning