Thursday Oct 18, 2012
Friday Oct 12, 2012
By John Murphy-Oracle on Oct 12, 2012
The 1st Oracle Value Chain Summit is officially planned for Feb 4-6 in San Francisco. If you are a current Oracle SCM customer or are interested in learning about Oracle SCM applications and services, this is a must-attend event. Follow this link to save-the-date as the registration page will be available shortly.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- Global Trade Management Webcast Featuring Lumentum - May 5, 2016
- Industry Disruption! Is Your Supply Chain Ready?
- IoT Will Drive Revolutionary Change in Manufacturing Companies
- Essentials of Oracle PLM for Retailers
- Accelerating Toward Industry 4.0 - Automakers in the Fast Lane
- TOP 100 LOGISTICS IT PROVIDER - 2016
- Why Should Manufacturers Move to the Cloud?
- Select the Best Product Innovations: Bi-weekly Live Webinars
- Telogis Improves Orders with Oracle Order Management Cloud
- Panduit Optimizes Global Freight Spend with Oracle Transportation Management Cloud