Thursday Oct 18, 2012
Friday Oct 12, 2012
By John Murphy-Oracle on Oct 12, 2012
The 1st Oracle Value Chain Summit is officially planned for Feb 4-6 in San Francisco. If you are a current Oracle SCM customer or are interested in learning about Oracle SCM applications and services, this is a must-attend event. Follow this link to save-the-date as the registration page will be available shortly.
A Blog about how Oracle helps organizations transform their supply chains into more holistic and integrated value chains that cover the three key operational pillars; Demand, Supply and Product.
- It's All About the Customer Experience
- The Next Transportation Industry Disrupter – Hybrid Semi’s. All Hype or Reality?
- Oracle at Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference
- How the Cloud Helps Businesses of all Sizes Improve Management of Supply Chains
- Market Study: The Future of SCM in the Cloud
- Optimize and Integrate Your Manufacturing, Planning and Fulfillment Processes with Oracle Manufacturing Cloud
- Global Trade Management Webcast Featuring Lumentum - May 5, 2016
- Industry Disruption! Is Your Supply Chain Ready?
- IoT Will Drive Revolutionary Change in Manufacturing Companies
- Essentials of Oracle PLM for Retailers