Monday Dec 15, 2008
Thursday Dec 11, 2008
By user9159837 on Dec 11, 2008
Check out my new Sun Blueprint (pdf) entitled Security Advantages of the Solaris Zones Software. It provides a hands-on introduction to the Solaris Zones architecture and discusses in details some of the security advantages of OS virtualization in the context of Solaris zones.
Schuba, Christoph. Security Advantages of the Solaris Zones Software. Sun BluePrints Online, Part No 820-7136-10. December 2008.[Read More]
Wednesday Sep 24, 2008
By user9159837 on Sep 24, 2008
- Blog is moving!
- Using the (Open)Solaris Service Management Facility as a Building Block for System Security
- Securing Cloud-based Services with OpenSolaris Security Features
- Oracle OpenWorld - Protecting Oracle with Solaris Security - Talk and Demonstration
- (Open)Solaris Security Summit - Nov. 3, 2009 - Co-located with Usenix LISA
- OpenSolaris Security BoF on 23 July 2009 8PM at OSCON, San Jose, CA.
- Scripting technology demonstrations in (Open)Solaris - V.3
- Streaming Video of CommunityOne talk entitled (Open)Solaris Operating System Secure Deployment
- Solaris Security Demonstrations
- Transparent Multi-core Cryptographic Support on Niagara CMT Processors