Monday Dec 15, 2008
Wednesday Sep 24, 2008
By user9159837 on Sep 24, 2008
And I am involved with another presentation that will be given at the 2009 Sun Technology Developer Days, short TechDays, events across the globe. Nicolas Droux and I co-authored it, borrowing heavily from older presentations. It is entitled "Virtualization from the Desktop to the Enterprise". I will be delivering this talk in São Paulo, Brazil next week, back to back with the "Developing and Deploying Securely" presentation. (Read more about that presentation in my blog entry New Solaris Security Presentation for TechDays 2009.)
- Blog is moving!
- Using the (Open)Solaris Service Management Facility as a Building Block for System Security
- Securing Cloud-based Services with OpenSolaris Security Features
- Oracle OpenWorld - Protecting Oracle with Solaris Security - Talk and Demonstration
- (Open)Solaris Security Summit - Nov. 3, 2009 - Co-located with Usenix LISA
- OpenSolaris Security BoF on 23 July 2009 8PM at OSCON, San Jose, CA.
- Scripting technology demonstrations in (Open)Solaris - V.3
- Streaming Video of CommunityOne talk entitled (Open)Solaris Operating System Secure Deployment
- Solaris Security Demonstrations
- Transparent Multi-core Cryptographic Support on Niagara CMT Processors