Monday Dec 15, 2008
Wednesday Sep 17, 2008
By user9159837 on Sep 17, 2008
I just finished putting together the presentation that will be given at the 2009 Sun Technology Developer Days,
short TechDays, events across the globe. I'll be giving the
presentation in a few weeks in São Paulo, Brazil, others will deliver
it in Cities such as Seoul, Beijing, and London. If you've never been
to TechDays, check out the web site
- these (usually free) events are a great opportunity to learn the
latest and hottest Sun technologies. You can download the slides in PDF as well as their OpenOffice source format ODP.
The latter version includes extensive sets of notes that help to
understand the slides. The presentation includes a lot of code and
If you want to learn about (Open)Solaris RBAC, Privileges, the Cryptographic Framework, as well as a number of ongoing OpenSolaris security projects, this presentation is for you!
- Blog is moving!
- Using the (Open)Solaris Service Management Facility as a Building Block for System Security
- Securing Cloud-based Services with OpenSolaris Security Features
- Oracle OpenWorld - Protecting Oracle with Solaris Security - Talk and Demonstration
- (Open)Solaris Security Summit - Nov. 3, 2009 - Co-located with Usenix LISA
- OpenSolaris Security BoF on 23 July 2009 8PM at OSCON, San Jose, CA.
- Scripting technology demonstrations in (Open)Solaris - V.3
- Streaming Video of CommunityOne talk entitled (Open)Solaris Operating System Secure Deployment
- Solaris Security Demonstrations
- Transparent Multi-core Cryptographic Support on Niagara CMT Processors