Monday Dec 15, 2008
Thursday Oct 30, 2008
By user9159837 on Oct 30, 2008
- Jaeger, Trent. Operating System Security. Synthesis Lectures on Information Security, Privacy and Trust. Morgan & Claypool Publishers. 2008.
Wednesday Sep 24, 2008
By user9159837 on Sep 24, 2008
Tuesday Sep 16, 2008
By user9159837 on Sep 16, 2008
This blog entry is related to the one that Glenn Faden published recently, entitled "Running Trusted Extensions with opensolaris.2008.05". I updated Glenn's posting to describe how to get Trusted Extensions running on the OpenSolaris 2008.11 distribution. The release 2008.11 is scheduled for November this year, hence the name...
Thursday Jul 10, 2008
By user9159837 on Jul 10, 2008
Jan Pechanec, Mark Phalan and I published a paper together entitled "New Security Features in OpenSolaris and Beyond" (pdf) at the OpenSolaris Developer Conference in Prague.
- Blog is moving!
- Using the (Open)Solaris Service Management Facility as a Building Block for System Security
- Securing Cloud-based Services with OpenSolaris Security Features
- Oracle OpenWorld - Protecting Oracle with Solaris Security - Talk and Demonstration
- (Open)Solaris Security Summit - Nov. 3, 2009 - Co-located with Usenix LISA
- OpenSolaris Security BoF on 23 July 2009 8PM at OSCON, San Jose, CA.
- Scripting technology demonstrations in (Open)Solaris - V.3
- Streaming Video of CommunityOne talk entitled (Open)Solaris Operating System Secure Deployment
- Solaris Security Demonstrations
- Transparent Multi-core Cryptographic Support on Niagara CMT Processors