Monday May 18, 2009
Thursday Feb 19, 2009
Paper accepted at IWMSE'09, entitled "Transparent Multi-core Cryptographic Support on Niagara CMT Processors."
By user9159837 on Feb 19, 2009
Paper accepted at IWMSE'09, entitled Transparent Multi-core Cryptographic Support on Niagara CMT Processors (pdf).
James Hughes, Gary Morton, Jan Pechanec, Lawrence Spracklen, Bhargava Yenduri, and I co-authored a paper that explores how the Solaris Cryptographic Framework takes transparently advantage of our Niagara multi-core CPU processor line. The paper was accepted for publication and presentation at the Second International Workshop on Multicore Software Engineering (IWMSE09) on May 18, 2009, co-located with the 31st International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), May 16-24, 2009 in Vancouver, Canada.[Read More]
- Blog is moving!
- Using the (Open)Solaris Service Management Facility as a Building Block for System Security
- Securing Cloud-based Services with OpenSolaris Security Features
- Oracle OpenWorld - Protecting Oracle with Solaris Security - Talk and Demonstration
- (Open)Solaris Security Summit - Nov. 3, 2009 - Co-located with Usenix LISA
- OpenSolaris Security BoF on 23 July 2009 8PM at OSCON, San Jose, CA.
- Scripting technology demonstrations in (Open)Solaris - V.3
- Streaming Video of CommunityOne talk entitled (Open)Solaris Operating System Secure Deployment
- Solaris Security Demonstrations
- Transparent Multi-core Cryptographic Support on Niagara CMT Processors