By sandipchitale on Apr 11, 2007
NetBeans 6.0 Specific Update center
I have upgraded some of my modules to NetBeans 6.0 specific APIs. To handle those modules I have configured a NetBeans 6.0 specific Update Center so that you can install these modules.
So far I have uploaded the following modules:
- JPDA (Java) Debugger Call Stack View (flash demo)
- JPDA (Java) Debugger Locals View Enhancements (flash demo)
- Suspend All Breakpoints
I will be putting other 6.0 specific modules there soon.
You say - I don't know how to configure and use a NetBeans Update Center!. Don't worry, here is the tip:
The NetBeans 6.0 Update Center URL is:
To add the Update Center do the following in NetBeans IDE:
- Select Tools:Options menu item
- Click on Advanced Options button
- Select Options:IDE Configuration:System:Autoupdate Types
- Right Click and select New:General Update Center
- Enter Sandip Chitale's 6.0 Modules for Name and click Finish
- In options dialog expand Autoupdate Types node, select Sandip Chitale's 6.0 Modules
- On the right hand side enter:
as the value for Server Url poropetry. Also make sure the Enabled property is selected. Then close all the dialogs.
Now select the Tools:Update Center menu item. You should see the Sandip Chitale's 6.0 Modules entry in the update centers list. Install the modules by finishing the wizard.
DISCLAIMER: These modules are experimental. So no guarantees. Use the modules at your own risk.