Monday Sep 01, 2008
Thursday Sep 27, 2007
By ranjansatya on Sep 27, 2007
Portal Pack 2.0 Beta for NetBeans 6.0 Beta 1 is now available. This version of the Portal Pack supports portlet application deployment on both OpenPortal Portlet Container 1.0 and OpenPortal Portlet Container 2.0 Beta bundled with Java Application Platform SDK Update 3 Beta.
(Check out Deepak's blog for more on Portlet Container 2.0 Beta in Java Application Platform SDK U3 Beta)
Some of the New Features in this release are
- Support for both Portlet 1.0(JSR 168) and 2.0 (JSR 286 Public Draft 1)
- A new wizard to create portlet filters
- Option for adding a new Public Render Parameter through UI
- Drag and drop support to map Public Render Parameters/Filters to portlets
Useful resources :
Portal Pack 2.0 Beta Plug-ins can be downloaded as a zip archive from here.
These plugins are also available on NetBeans 6.0 Beta 1 auto update center.
- My Last day @ Sun
- Where's Portal Pack Project !!!
- Web Space/Liferay : Expose SOAP & JSON services through Service Builder
- JSF Portlet Page Navigation Issue - workaround
- Portal Pack 3.0 : Makes Portlet Development Easy !!!
- WebSynergy & Portal Pack at Devoxx'08
- Portal Pack 3.0 Milestone 2 is now available
- Portal Pack 3.0 M1 - Features Highlights
- Tutorial: JSR 286 portlet Eventing using Eventing Story Board
- Portal Pack and WebSynergy