New 4.5 and 4.6 patches released
By Ted Pogue on Mar 05, 2008
The 4.6-04 patch and the 4.5-06 patch are now available for download. In addition to the usual bug fixes, we added quite a bit of new support in the 4.6-04 patch.
Newly Qualified with SAM-QFS 4.6-04
1) The Sun StorageTek 5800 System Version 1.1 is supported with SAM-QFS.
2) The HP LTO4 tape drive is now qualified with SAM.
3) ACSLS 7.2 is now qualified with SAM-QFS.
4) The Sony Super AIT2 tape drive is now qualified with SAM-QFS.
5) The HP SL48 library is now qualified with SAM-QFS
6) The Sun VTL and the following drives are now qualified with SAM-QFS: HP LTO3 IBM LTO3 STK 9940C STK 9840B STK T10K
7) Intel EM64T 64 bit architecture servers are supported with SAM-QFS, including SAM and Shared QFS MDS on Solaris 10 and Shared QFS clients on Solaris 10, Red Hat 4, and SLES 10 OSs.
Here is the link to the wiki:
'til next time, Ted