- The only superhero flick worth watching this summer!
- Mapping cultural references using subtitles and PAL to NTSC conversion.
- GridBagLayout for the Computer Scientists
- Deconstructing OpenSolaris LiveCD
- How many kernel engineers does it take to solve one differential equation?
- How to get the most out of your CPU with Sun Studio 12
- Mommy, where does money come from?
- Sun Studio for Linux on the eve of Oscars
- Cuckoo hashing: reinventing the wheel?
- What legal things can be done with illegal content?
- A repository of unpopular opinions
- Adam Gomaa
- Andy Bartlett
- BM Seer
- Breaking eggs
- Chet Haase
- Chris' blog
- Coding Horror
- Federico's blog
- Finding LISP
- Independent Sources
- It’s all about Assembly
- Jon maddog Hall
- Kelly's blog
- Kuldip's blog
- Liang's blog
- O Kino
- OSed Design
- Parallel Computing Research
- Performance Guru
- Richard's blog
- Ryan Tomayko
- Vijay's blog