Deep thoughts on compiling C, C++, and Fortran codes with Oracle Solaris Studio compilers, especially optimization and parallelization, from the Solaris Studio documentation lead, Richard Friedman. Email him at
Richard dot Friedman at Oracle dot com
When Run Was A Compiler
- Leaving Oracle | Long Live Sun!
- It Was 50 Years Ago This Month...
- Remote Development With Solaris Studio
- Oracle Solaris Studio 12.3 Released Today!
- How John Got 15x Improvement Without Really Trying
- Supercomputing 2011 - November 12-18 - Seattle, WA
- Why Fortran Still Matters
- OpenMP 3.1 Specs Released
- International Workshop on OpenMP (IWOMP) June 13-15, 2011 Chicago
- Confused Over Parallel Programming Terminology?
- /Parallel Programming
- /Solaris Studio
- /Solaris Studio Compilers