Open ESB 2.0
By rtenhove on Mar 13, 2007
The list of components that come with this release is impressive:
- Intelligent Event Processing (IEP) service engine. Very sophisticated business activity monitoring.
- WS-BPEL 2.0 service engine. Stateful business process automation. Very cool interactive debugging capabilities.
- Java EE 5 service engine. Two-way integration of Java EE technologies, by means of JAX-WS. Your Java EE assets can provide services to other JBI components, as well as consume services they provide.
- XSLT service engine. XML transformation.
- JDBC service engine. Database access via service wrappers. Good for resource-layer services.
- HTTP binding component. SOAP and REST protocols using a very high throughput HTTP implementation.
- JMS binding component.
- File binding component.
- FTP binding component.
- MQSeries binding component.
- SMTP binding component.
This release represents a huge contribution to the open-source integration & SOA communities.