NetBeans Podcast Episode #41 (29 min 58 sec, size: 28.8 MB)
- 0:00 Traveling in India....
- 4:06 Check out the patches that are available.
One of them includes the fix for theEclipse key bindings.
- 7:09 Several new NetBeans related books
- 10:30 An interview
with Martin Adamek about the latest on Groovy /Grails support in NetBeans.
- 12:02 Another
TextMate style color theme for NetBeans.
- 16:52 MySQL screencast now available
- 18:25 Do you use ClearCase? Help us test thenew NetBeans support for ClearCase! Information about (limited) support for additional version control systems
- 23:51 Module of the podcast: Code Coverage.
- 25:03 NetBeans Puzzler: If you think you know the answer to the
new NetBeans Puzzler, send an email to gregg dot sporar at sun dot com.
Put "NetBeans Puzzler" in the subject line. We will announce the prize
winner on the next podcast - so send in an entry! Disclaimer:
The deadline for this podcast's puzzler entries is Sunday, March 16, 2008 at
11:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time. If more than one correct entry is received
then Gregg will draw one winner at random. Sun employees are not eligible,
void where prohibited by law, and we cannot send mail to restricted places.
And remember, the questions might be getting harder, but the prizes are
getting better. So send in entry! You might win a prize like Tom Orton,
shown here with his NetBeans USB drive.
Podcast feedback to: roman dot strobl at sun dot com.
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/netbeanspod