Java has been (partially) opensouced and there's a lot of things happening in the NetBeans land, as usual. So me and Gregg skyped and discussed all the news: NetBeans Podcast Episode #18
(29 min 40 sec, size: 21.3 MB)
- 0:00 Java is now open source. Build it with NetBeans.
- 4:50 Top rated IDE in LinuxFormat magazine in the UK.
- 6:08 NetBeans Magazine #2
- 8:30 JavaOne call for papers. Get those ideas in now!
- 10:46 NetBeans Dream Team. Get those nominations in now!
- 13:20 Interview with Pavel Buzek on TheServerSide.
- 15:32 Module of the Podcast: Tapestry support
- 18:10 NetBeans World Tour Updates: NetBeans Day Seoul/Sun Tech Days/SDAC and NetBeans Day Prague/Sun Tech Days
- 24:43 NetBeans Puzzler. If you think you know the answer to the new NetBeans Puzzler, send an email to gregg dot sporar at sun dot com. Put "NetBeans Puzzler" in the subject line. We will announce the winner of the T-Shirt on the next podcast - so send in an entry! Disclaimer: The deadline for this podcast's puzzler entries is Sunday, December 3, 2006 at 11:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time. If more than one correct entry is received then Gregg will draw one winner at random. Sun employees are not eligible, void where prohibited by law, and we cannot send mail to restricted places.
Podcast feedback to: roman dot strobl at sun dot com.
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/netbeanspod