NetBeans 5.5 is out and the evangelists gathered in Prague to discuss and drink beer. We tried to create our first group podcast - with 5 NetBeans evangelists. Here's the result: NetBeans Podcast Episode #17
(21 min 53 sec, size: 15.8 MB)
- 0:00 - NetBeans 5.5 has been released! The major new features are:
And the web site has been redesigned. :-)
- 4:38 - More features: The NetBeans 5.5 Add On "packs"
- 13:20 - NetBeans 5.5 in the news
- 14:40 - The NetBeans Puzzler. If you think you know the answer to the new NetBeans Puzzler, send an email to gregg dot sporar at sun dot com. Put "NetBeans Puzzler" in the subject line. We will announce the winner of the T-Shirt on the next podcast - so send in an entry! You could win a t-shirt like one of our other NetBeans Puzzler winners, Jeff Haskovec, shown here wearing his prize! Disclaimer: The deadline for this podcast's puzzler entries is Sunday, November 12,
2006 at 11:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time. If more than one correct entry is received then Gregg will draw one winner at random.
Sun employees are not eligible, void where prohibited by law, and we can't
send mail to restricted places.
- 18:06 - Module of the podcast - jMaki
Podcast feedback to: roman dot strobl at sun dot com.
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/netbeanspod