NetBeans Podcast Episode #36
By Roman Strobl on X 10, 2007
Tune in to:
NetBeans Podcast Episode #36 (25 min 57 sec, size: 15.6 MB)
- 0:00 Roumen has been on the road: Italy and Greece and is heading to India soon. Gregg has been to the midwestern US and will return to Minneapolis and Chicago next week. And then, on to Houston!
- 5:18 NetBeans Governance Board announcement
- 8:26 Mobility tools game designer
- 10:28 jMaki 1.0 announcement. Arun Gupta has some screencasts of jMaki in action.
- 13:10 New screencast of the Ruby debugger
- 15:44 Profile of Fabrizio Guidici of the NetBeans Dream Team
- 17:35 Module of the podcast: JAX-RS (JSR 311) support
- 21:40 NetBeans Puzzler: If you think you know the answer to the new NetBeans Puzzler, send an email to gregg dot sporar at sun dot com. Put "NetBeans Puzzler" in the subject line. We will announce the prize winner on the next podcast - so send in an entry! Disclaimer: The deadline for this podcast's puzzler entries is Sunday, October 28, 2007 at 11:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time. If more than one correct entry is received then Gregg will draw one winner at random. Sun employees are not eligible, void where prohibited by law, and we cannot send mail to restricted places. And remember: the Puzzler questions are getting harder - but the prizes are getting better. :-) Below is recent winner Maarten Th. Mulders with his prize: a NetBeans USB drive.
Podcast feedback to: roman dot strobl at sun dot com.
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/netbeanspod.