NetBeans Podcast Episode #35
By Roman Strobl on IX 17, 2007
NetBeans 6 beta1 is out and we have it covered in the last episode of NetBeans podcast:
NetBeans Podcast Episode #35 (30 min 37 sec, size: 18.3 MB)
- 0:00 The Beta of NetBeans version 6.0 has landed! Download it here. New and noteworthy features.
- 6:45 Conference report round-up: Lone Star Ruby Conference and JavaZone
- 14:45 NetBeans wins a Bossie award! See the list of all awards.
- 16:25 Contest announcement for netbeans.tv
- 18:26 Some interesting videos: Ruby demo by Tor Norbye an interview with Rich Unger, JNI/C++ demo by Roumen and an interview with Janice
- 20:15 An interesting article: Support for unit testing Ruby code
- 21:45 Module of the podcast: Make Writable
- 22:53 NetBeans Puzzler: If you think you know the answer to the new NetBeans Puzzler, send an email to gregg dot sporar at sun dot com. Put "NetBeans Puzzler" in the subject line. We will announce the prize winner on the next podcast - so send in an entry! Disclaimer: The deadline for this podcast's puzzler entries is Sunday, October 1, 2007 at 11:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time. If more than one correct entry is received then Gregg will draw one winner at random. Sun employees are not eligible, void where prohibited by law, and we cannot send mail to restricted places. And remember: the Puzzler questions are getting harder - but the prizes are getting better. :-)
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/netbeanspod.