NetBeans Podcast Episode #31
By Roman Strobl on VII 07, 2007
Last milestone of NetBeans 6.0 has been released so tune in to find out what's new and exciting about it:
NetBeans Podcast Episode #31 (30 min 30 sec, size: 18.3 MB)
- 0:00 NetBeans IDE Milestone 10 has been released! Check out the list of new features.
- 16:21 NetBeans IDE 5.5.1 now available in Spanish and German
- 17:35 Roman's report from the Cologne JUG shootout
- 20:58 A chapter of the new NetBeans platform book has been posted
- 24:03 New Flash demo available: extending OpenOffice with NetBeans
- 24:49 Module of the podcast: Code coverage
- 25:23 NetBeans Puzzler: If you think you know the answer to the new NetBeans Puzzler, send an email to gregg dot sporar at sun dot com. Put "NetBeans Puzzler" in the subject line. We will announce the prize winner on the next podcast - so send in an entry! Disclaimer: The deadline for this podcast's puzzler entries is Sunday, July 22, 2007 at 11:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time. If more than one correct entry is received then Gregg will draw one winner at random. Sun employees are not eligible, void where prohibited by law, and we cannot send mail to restricted places. And remember: the Puzzler questions are getting harder - but the prizes are getting better. :-) Check out this photo of winner Mario Perez Madueno holding his new t-shirt while wearing an older t-shirt:
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/netbeanspod.