NetBeans Podcast Episode #30
By Roman Strobl on VI 19, 2007
Episode #30 of NetBeans podcast is here:
NetBeans Podcast Episode #30 (25 min 44 sec, size: 15.4 MB)
- 0:00 Macrovision tutorial on using the NetBeans GUI Builder.
- 2:10 NetBeans IDE BlueJ Edition has been updated
- 6:16 Comprehensive GlassFish document
- 11:15 Upcoming Events: NetBeans Day Zurich (register here) and Jazoon
- 14:52 Module of the Podcast: OpenOffice plugin for NetBeans
- 17:08 NetBeans Puzzler: If you think you know the answer to the new NetBeans Puzzler, send an email to gregg dot sporar at sun dot com. Put "NetBeans Puzzler" in the subject line. We will announce the prize winner on the next podcast - so send in an entry! Disclaimer: The deadline for this podcast's puzzler entries is Sunday, July 1, 2007 at 11:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time. If more than one correct entry is received then Gregg will draw one winner at random. Sun employees are not eligible, void where prohibited by law, and we cannot send mail to restricted places. And remember: the Puzzler questions are getting harder - but the prizes are getting better. :-) Check out this photo of recent winner Bob Tai with his prize:
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/netbeanspod.