NetBeans Podcast Episode #29
By Roman Strobl on V 28, 2007
Are you wondering what's new in NetBeans 5.5.1? Whether it is better to use Glassfish v1 or v2? Or what's new in the NetBeans world in general? Listen to the 29th episode of NetBeans podcast:
NetBeans Podcast Episode #29 (29 min 57 sec, size: 21.6 MB)
- 0:00 Roumen's web log entry concerning the bet between David Berlind and Tim Bray.
- 3:30 NetBeans IDE 5.5.1 has been released! Download it here.
- 8:43 NetBeans Magazine issue #3. For additional information, check out this interview with the editor, Leonardo Galvão.
- 13:58 Tips from Alexis for demoing GlassFish
- 18:40 NetBeans projects have been added to the OpenJDK sources; there is a tutorial available.
- 21:09 Module of the Podcast: Geertjan's in-progress Groovy support
- 23:08 NetBeans Puzzler. If you think you know the answer to the new NetBeans Puzzler, send an email to gregg dot sporar at sun dot com. Put "NetBeans Puzzler" in the subject line. We will announce the prize winner on the next podcast - so send in an entry! Disclaimer: The deadline for this podcast's puzzler entries is Sunday, June 10, 2007 at 11:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time. If more than one correct entry is received then Gregg will draw one winner at random. Sun employees are not eligible, void where prohibited by law, and we cannot send mail to restricted places. And remember: the Puzzler questions are getting harder - but the prizes are getting better. :-)
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/netbeanspod.