NetBeans Podcast Episode #28
By Roman Strobl on V 14, 2007
Back home from Java One, seriously jetlagged by ready for the new episode, this time a bit longer than usual thanks to Java One and NetBeans day in San Francisco:
NetBeans Podcast Episode #28 (56 min 22 sec, size: 40.5 MB)
- 0:00 NetBeans 6.0 Preview (Milestone 9) is now available. Check out the list of new features. Watch Schwartz and Green at NB day.
- 14:40 NetBeans Day San Francisco: read the article, Gregg's blog entry, and Roumen's blog entry. See dog training with NetBeans.
- 29:40 Some of the things we saw or heard at Java One:
- 49:08 Module of the podcast: GWT4NB. They also have a flash demo.
- 50:25 NetBeans Puzzler. If you think you know the answer to the new NetBeans Puzzler, send an email to gregg dot sporar at sun dot com. Put "NetBeans Puzzler" in the subject line. We will announce the winner of the T-Shirt on the next podcast - so send in an entry! Disclaimer: The deadline for this podcast's puzzler entries is Sunday, May 27, 2007 at 11:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time. If more than one correct entry is received then Gregg will draw one winner at random. Sun employees are not eligible, void where prohibited by law, and we cannot send mail to restricted places. And remember: the Puzzler questions are getting harder - but the prizes are getting better. :-)
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/netbeanspod.