NetBeans Podcast Episode #25
By Roman Strobl on II 26, 2007
Regular doze of NetBeans news for Java addicts is here:
NetBeans Podcast Episode #25 (31 min 16 sec, size: 22.5 MB)
- 0:00 NetBeans 6.0 Milestone 7 has been released! Check out the new features. One new feature is automatic reporting of exceptions - check out how they respond to those over at Microsoft. :-)
- 8:31 New install program in the works for NetBeans 6.0. Feedback can be sent to email@example.com.
- 12:30 JRuby support now available. Also, check out Project Schliemann.
- 18:17 NetBeans UML support Beta 3 is now available from the Beta Update Center. Also, please fill out the UML team's survey.
- 21:17 Create a video about your Java ME application and maybe win a prize.
- 22:27 Interested in the NetBeans Enterprise Pack? We are looking for NetCat participants for the upcoming 5.5.1 Enterprise Pack release. More information on what is coming in the 5.5.1 release here.
- 24:37 Module of the Podcast: vi support.
- 27:09 Plugin Portal. Stay tuned for more news soon.
- 27:41 NetBeans Puzzler. If you think you know the answer to the new NetBeans Puzzler, send an email to gregg dot sporar at sun dot com. Put "NetBeans Puzzler" in the subject line. We will announce the winner of the T-Shirt on the next podcast - so send in an entry! Disclaimer: The deadline for this podcast's puzzler entries is Sunday, March 11, 2007 at 11:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time. If more than one correct entry is received then Gregg will draw one winner at random. Sun employees are not eligible, void where prohibited by law, and we cannot send mail to restricted places.
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/netbeanspod.