NetBeans Podcast Episode #23
By Roman Strobl on I 29, 2007
Gregg survived the ice storm in Texas and I survived two hurricanes in Europe so we could Skype ourselves today again and record 23rd episode of NetBeans podcast:
NetBeans Podcast Episode #23 (28 min 28 sec, size: 20.5 MB)
- 0:00 Roman met the developers of Project Plethora.
- 1:33 Lots of stuff going on in the CDC world:
- 7:04 The NetBeans Dream Team has launched!
- 11:04 NetBeans 6, Milestone 6 has been released.
- 16:53 Our BlueJ friends were having a bit of a problem with Microsoft....
- 22:27 Module of the podcast: Web Services Interoperability Technology (WSIT)
- 24:10 The NetBeans Puzzler. If you think you know the answer to the new NetBeans Puzzler, send an email to gregg dot sporar at sun dot com. Put "NetBeans Puzzler" in the subject line. We will announce the winner of the T-Shirt on the next podcast - so send in an entry! Disclaimer: The deadline for this podcast's puzzler entries is Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 11:59 PM Greenwich Mean Time. If more than one correct entry is received then Gregg will draw one winner at random. Sun employees are not eligible, void where prohibited by law, and we cannot send mail to restricted places.
To subscribe via iTunes or similar players, visit http://feeds.feedburner.com/netbeanspod.