By ritzmann on Aug 19, 2008
Approximately two weeks ago we released Metro 1.3. There is not much to say from the WS-Policy perspective. It's been mostly a bugfix release and there haven't been any significant bugs to fix in policy.
One of our users noted an invalid reference in the NetBeans project settings for the Metro 1.3 source code: nbproject for rt build depends on missing xmldsig.jar. The NetBeans project setup has been fixed on the trunk of course but if you need to work with the source code for Metro 1.3, do the following:
- Open the WSIT Runtime project in NetBeans.
- Right-click on the project in the Projects navigator and select Properties.
- Select the Libraries category.
- In the list of compile-time libraries, search for the entry "Broken reference: xmldsig.jar". Select that reference and click the Remove button.
- Press OK and allow NetBeans to regenerate the build-impl.xml.
That's it. The cause for this slip was that we are using a new version of the xmlsec.jar that already contains a copy of the xmldsig.jar.