By ritzmann on Feb 28, 2011
Today's release of GlassFish 3.1 comes with Metro 2.1 as the SOAP Web Services provider. Here is a roundup of the new features Metro 2.1 adds over previous releases. See the Metro release notes for more details.
- Support for high availability for stateful web services, reliable messaging, security nonce manager and secure conversation.
- Completely new implementation supporting WS-Coordination and WS-AtomicTransaction 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2.
- Support for WS-SecurityPolicy 1.3.
- Initial support for WS-Policy alternatives in the WS-Security domain.
- Support for JAAS KeyStoreLoginModule.
- Support for standard error handling in WS-Trust / WS-SecureConversation.
- Time skew for WS-Trust and WS-SecureConversation token lifetime.
- JAX-WS RI 2.2.3
- JAXB 2.2.3-1