Links for 30th March 2009
By user12607856 on Mar 30, 2009
- Pride and Prejudice Red Dwarf style [link]
- Matt Shlian paper sculpture [link]
- How to provide snacks for your Super Bowl party [link]
- Wire Glue, now made with Buckyballs! [link]
(from the MAKE blog).
- Gaping hole halloween costume [link]
- Guide to Sound Effects [link]
- Poodwaddle World Clock [link]
- Wonderful not-so-subtle parody of British Professional Darts [link]
- Wikipedia for schools. [link]
(5500 articles, 34,000 images and 20 million words).
- A great ad you'd never see on US TV. [link]
- Alan Moore's BIG NUMBERS Episode 3, long-lost and rediscovered on ebay [link]
(thanks to Neil Gaiman)
- IntriCut: The paper work of Aoyama Hina [link]
(Lots of other good paper links in the right column too).
- The WayBack machine is now going to be on Sun hardware. [link]
(A 3 petabyte file system).