By user12607856 on Nov 06, 2007
I remember that when I first moved from Australia to the Bay Area,
I wasn't so thick skinned in those days, and I initially took it personally. But then a few weeks later, I met the bug submitter for the first time and saw what a complete tosspot he was, and started to view it differently. I could see the humor in it.
- 95849: Lack of Sex is interfering with my ability to triage bugs.
- 122411: Mozilla does not have a kitchen sink.
- 226482: Where did the kitchensink go ?
- 330884: When different users on one system choose to save or not save passwords for sites, any other user can see sites they not only saved passwords for but can also see what other users have been saving/never saving passwords for.
- 360323: Firefox development conflicting with my environment.
This is great. Where else can dozens of nerds find a legitimate place such as this for attempting humor. It's also clear that some of these people have way too much time on their hands.
I'm sure there are a few lurking in the GNOME bug database as well. If it would stay up long enough, I'd try to find them.
And now we got a brand new bug database for OpenSolaris. Bug numbers are still in the low triple digits. Maybe it's time to file some worthy funny entries there.