By user12607856 on Oct 03, 2005
- Productivity and time management tips
- Mac OS X programs and technologies
- Ideas about modest ways to improve your life and reduce stress
- Cool or helpful shortcuts that makes life a bit easier
In a similar manner to what I did for BoingBoing, I'm going to work my way through the monthly archives, and list my favorite links for this site. I've started a new 43 Folders category for this.
A lot of the links will make reference to David Allen's Getting Things Done system.
Whereas the BoingBoing links tended to mostly all point off somewhere else, a lot of the 43 Folders links will point to the full post written by Merlin. Also, different things are going to interest different people, so I highly recommend you check out the actual 43 Folders site as well.
- Oh, yeah...the name [link]
- Getting Things Done : The Art of Stress-Free Productivity (Paperback) [link]
- Getting started with "Getting Things Done" [link]
- "Getting Things Done," advanced workflow [PDF]
- How does a nerd hack GTD? [link]
- Introducing the Hipster PDA [link]
- Definition of yak-shaving [link]
- Dowser - "Research Assistant" Python Script [link]
- Notational Velocity - note taking application [link]
- Quicksilver - An evolving framework for accessing and manipulating many forms of personal data. [link]
- OSX inventories, tips & hack collections [link]
- Request a library book...via Amazon [link]
- Saturday night remainders [link]
- URLinfo's handy site tools bookmarklet [link]
- Your Amazon wishlist when you really need it [link]