11g SOA Suite Now Available
By Antony Reynolds on Jul 01, 2009
Today sees not only the official launch of SOA Suite 11g but also the availability of the software. You can download it all now from OTN. Downloads are available for Windows, Linux, Solaris and HP-UX. You will need the following to develop and run 11g SOA Suite applications.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g R1 (with or without Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse - OEPE).
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1 (includes BPEL, Human Workflow, Business Rules, BAM, Mediator, B2B, OWSM, User Messaging Service and Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control)
- Oracle Repository Creation Utility 11g R1 (creates the database schemas needed by SOA Suite and other components)
- Oracle JDeveloper 11g R1 this also needs the SOA plug in which should be available through the JDev extensions mechanism.
- Documentation is also available online or may be downloaded.
Watch the launch webcast and enjoy the latest release of the software, it a big step forward for SOA Suite.