To quote the music legend Jerry Garcia, “What a long, strange trip it's been.” As we anxiously await 2021, we like to look back at the year to count our blessings and celebrate our community.
ICYMI: Top customer stories of 2020
- Sporting Goods Retailer SCHEELS Scores with Oracle Cloud
- McColl’s Pivots During Crisis to Serve Vulnerable Customers with Oracle
- Marshall Retail Group Deploys Oracle Retail in 100 Days with BTM Global
- Oracle Cloud a Fit for UK Digital Fashion Retailer N Brown
- Large Footwear Retailer Zenden Kicks Manual Assortment Planning to the Curb with Oracle
- KOJ Remains Resilient with Retail Cloud Technology
- Oracle Adds Clarity and Color to the De Beers In-Store Experience
- Home Shopping Retailer, Home Choice, Turns Browsers into Buyers with Oracle Cloud
- C&A Mexico Stays On Trend with Oracle
- Customer OXXO Delivers Convenience to its Latin American Shoppers
In 2020, we are proud to impact the future of our customers. We believe technology provides the scale and agility to face whatever The New Next for Retail means. The year presented many challenges. Our experts continued to offer advice throughout the year.
Most popular strategy blogs in 2020
- Checklist for Reopening Retail Stores
- Retail Planning and Forecasting Tips and Resources During COVID-19
- Managing Distressed Retail Inventory in Uncertain Times
- Awaken Dark Stores by Rethinking How to Use Them
- Stores Turbocharge Sales with Oracle Mobile and Inventory Innovations
- 3 Retail Decisions Made Better with Consumer Insights
- Retailers Find Future Top Customers with Data Science from Oracle
- Oracle Inventory Optimization Enables Retailers to Navigate Uncharted Demand
- AI in Retail: Impact of Returns on Price Optimization
- Three Inventory Challenges Solved with AI and Machine Learning
We brought many of these topics to life through the Keeping It Retail: Announcing Our New Webinar Series. Within the series, we offered helpful content and strategies in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German.
In January, we will continue our digital ways. Join us for the 2021 Oracle Retail Kickstarter. Unlock endless possibilities with a new year, a new you, and never the same retail experience. Please join us for the warm-up session with our head of solutions and strategy, Jeff Warren of Oracle Retail. Discover the latest innovations of Oracle for the retail industry. Register here.