Did you miss NRF, Retail's Big Show, in New York? Don't worry you can still experience Oracle Retail Merchandising Financial Planning (MFP) through a hands-on test drive, which allows you to take the solution for a spin yourself. Try it today!
At its core, the MFP platform provides an unparalleled, agile user experience while focusing on planners and their needs, keeping the customer at the center of every decision. The platform enables retailers to anticipate, by continuously planning across the entire customer journey; simplify, by providing a continuous cadence of updates; and inspire, by offering convenience, personalization and consistency to both planners and consumers.
The platform utilizes dashboards with intuitive launch points to business activities, and provides interactive and contextual views of KPIs, exceptions, and notifications. It also allows for seamless experimentation for planners, helping to identify opportunities and risks to plans and forecasts.
8 Ways MFP Helps Retailers
- Improved Plan Accuracy. Provides views into sales history, actualized weekly sales, and unconstrained forecasts in order to support better, more accurate planning.
- Increased Profits. Supports proactive retail management, resulting in fewer lost sales, excessive markdowns, and unprofitable exit strategies.
- Increased Return on Investment. Enables receipt flow planning down to the weekly level in order to maximize return on inventory investment, and to ensure receipts and promotional activity are aligned with strategic goals by geography, class/category, and selling channel.
- Reduced Markdowns. Ensures that bottom-up item plans reconcile with top-down financial plans, in turn preventing over-stocks.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership. Shifts the need for large initial capital investments to operational expense through a SaaS model. Frees up budget for retailers to invest in growth and innovation.
- Scalability. Oracle’s solutions scale globally, yet are configurable to support changes in local markets.
- Next Practices. Through the continuous delivery model, application enhancements and upgrades are easily applied to support changing retail industry trends.
- Proven Capabilities. Leverages Oracle methodologies that are currently in use at over 200+ retailers worldwide.
So experience MFP for yourself and see modern retail come to life. We know you will see the advantages of our next generation planning platform, as we move from best practice, and deliver next practice retail excellence.