Webby Nominations for Retail
By David Dorf-Oracle on Apr 18, 2010
The Webby Awards were created back in 1996 when the internet was just a baby. This is their 14th year of highlighting excellence on the Web, and there are lots of great nominations. Its quite amazing to see the rich content and interactivity of today's websites. Some interesting nominees for this year are:
- Sephora did a campaign at Christmas, and what remains of the Sephora Clause website is a bunch of wishes.
- The Starbucks "All you need is Love" campaign has lots of cool videos.
- The Sound Check from Walmart highlights raising music artists.
- Refinery29 has their fashion info hub.
The five nominees in the retail category are:
- Bugaboo.com's website for selling high-end baby strollers.
- If you're looking for a high-end bag, check out Crumpler's flash-based e-commerce site. It's highly interactive, but a little on the slow side.
- I Make My Case sells custom designed iPod/iPhone and Blackberry cases.
- At MOO.com, they love to print. Tons of art for printing customized business cards, post cards, etc.
- If you want light shoes, check out Puma L.I.F.T. and see just how light shoes can weigh.
Check them out, cast a few votes, and see if you're inspired to create something even better.