Oracle Retail Store Inventory Operations Cloud Services includes the following Cloud Services:
- Oracle Retail Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service
This Cloud Service helps retailers track real-time discrete store and warehouse inventory across their enterprise. This can include replenishment, customer order brokering to a store or warehouse, or how to rebalance merchandise inventory positions.
- Oracle Retail Store Operations Cloud Service
This Cloud Service provides a mobile User Interface for store associates to process operational inventory transactions related to the store, such as lookup, adjustment, shipping, and receiving of inventory.
The Cloud Services are hosted in the Oracle Cloud.
For information on enhancements in this release, see the Release Notes. Documentation highlights for 18.0 included the following:
Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service Administration Guide
- Content added for configuration of external printers, additional web services for RFID and serialization, updated system parameters, and updated permissions.
Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service User Guide
- Content added for serialization, PDF reports, and Custom Flexible Attributes. Inventory Management chapter added with content on managing inventory events.
Store Inventory Operations Cloud Service Implementation Guide
- Appendixes added with content for Oracle APEX, RFID, and accessibility.
Store Operations Cloud Service Mobile Guide
- Installation information updated to include how to download the application from Google Play Store.
Store Operations Cloud Service User Guide
- Content added for serialization, PDF reports, and Custom Flexible Attributes.
The following documents were also published for this release:
- Release Notes
- Enterprise Inventory Cloud Service Security Guide
- Service Administrator Action List
The documentation set is available on Oracle Help Center in the following documentation library: