Documentation for Oracle Retail Order Management System Cloud Service, Update 19.1
Order Management Cloud Service provides a fully integrated suite of modules for effective management of all aspects of
- System monitoring tools to ensure orders and other system activities are processing without interruption.
- Deep integration with Oracle Retail systems to seamlessly develop an omnichannel view of the customer and distributed orders.
Oracle Retail Order Management System Cloud Service is hosted in the Oracle Retail Cloud.
Classic View Online Help
Enhancements documented in the Classic View online help for this update include:
- Support for outbound OAuth authentication.
- The option to request only the most recent records, based on a specified date and time, in the data import from Omnichannel Cloud Data Service.
Modern View Online Help
Enhancements documented in the Modern View online help for this update include:
- Additional features in Contact Center order entry, including enhancements to personalization, prompting for coordinate items, and providing access to customer order history.
- New pages providing graphical and tabular summaries of held orders by assigned hold reason, and the ability to generate the Held Order by Reason Code report.
- Miscellaneous enhancements to Modern View pages, including consolidated and streamlined access to various options, simplified filtering options at a number of pages, and streamlined menu option access.
- A new Enterprise Data Import History page, providing a summary of import history.
Additional Order Management System Cloud Service 19.1 documents released:
- Release Notes
- Administration Guide
- Implementation Guide
The documentation set is available in the Oracle Retail Order Management System Library at the Oracle Help Center: