Documentation for Oracle Retail Order Broker Cloud Service, Release 19.0
Order Broker Cloud Service includes the following Cloud Service Modules:
- Routing Engine: Distributed Order Broker that determines inventory availability across the enterprise, and uses advanced business rules to select locations that can fulfill orders
- Supplier Direct Fulfillment: Web-based vendor portal enabling vendors to share purchase orders and shipping information to simplify drop shipment
- Store Connect: Web portal that enables store associates to process and fulfill omni-channel orders
Oracle Retail Order Broker Cloud Service is hosted in the Oracle Retail Cloud.
Enhancements documented in this update include:
- Centralized Job Management
- Tracking Routing Engine Logic
- Shop Orders When Proximity is Unknown
- User Synchronization with Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS)
- New screens supporting centralized job management.
- New screen displaying routing engine logic trace.
- Changes to user administration screens related to user synchronization with IDCS.
- Instructions on job scheduling through the centralized Schedule Jobs screen.
- Steps to configure Order Broker, Store Connect, and Vendor Portal users through IDCS.
The following documents were also published for this release:
- Release Notes
- Operations Guide
- Vendor Portal Online Help
- Vendor Integration Guide
- Store Connect Online Help
The documentation set is available at the Oracle Help Center as part of the already existing product documentation library:
Supplemental information, including a detailed list of all changes and enhancements, is available on My Oracle Support.