The Oracle Retail Order Management System offers a fully integrated suite of modules for managing all aspects of direct commerce transactions including order management, fulfillment, and customer service. The key benefits are:
- You can fulfill and service orders from multiple channels.
- Workflow options can be used to streamline order handling and provide maximum productivity.
- Both online and batch authorization is supported.
- You can manage promotions for effectiveness.
- Return and exchange processing supports return in store.
- Customer appeasement capabilities are provided before and after shipment.
Documentation highlights include the following:
Classic View Online Help
The online help for Order Management System Classic View describes new functionality, including:
- Expanded Monetary Fields: Price and all other monetary fields have been expanded.
- Outbound Authentication Enhancements: OAuth is now supported for outbound web service requests.
- Narvar Integration: New integration enables the use of Narvar to generate shipment update emails to the customer.
- Vertex 9.0 Integration: Integration with Vertex 9.0 is now supported.
- CyberSource Integration: Now supports identifying multiple captures and customer-initiated transactions.
- ChannelAdvisor Integration: The export of inventory and pricing information to ChannelAdvisor now uses a web service request rather than FTP.
- Integration with the Sales Audit Module of Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service: Multiple enhancements to the generation of the RTLOG file include support for invoice consolidation and changes to how tax amounts are passed.
- Batch Overlay Import: This import now uses the file storage API rather than FTP.
- Additional Web Service Changes: New tags were added to the CWEmailOut, CWOrderIn, and CWOrderOut messages.
Modern View Online Help,
The online help for Order Management System Modern View describes new functionality, including:
- Modern View Home Page: A new landing page opens by default and remains open during each session, providing summary data on sales, orders, and held orders, as well as displaying graphical illustrations of each total.
- Held Orders Page: New Held Order Summary page and Manage Held Orders page provide options to review totals, advance to review of individual held orders, and report generation.
- Sales Summary Page: New page includes summaries of sales for current day, week, and month, as well as graphical illustrations of each.
- Operations Summary Page: New page displays totals for all order activities that have taken place on the current date.
- Enhancements to Contact Center Order Entry: Includes automatic prompting for personalization and coordinate items in order entry, as well as providing access to the customer's order history.
- Additional Miscellaneous Enhancements: Enhanced search options, menu option access, changing the currently selected company, and checking gift card balances.
- Enterprise Data Import History Page: Displays history of import of enterprise data via the Omnichannel Cloud Data Service.
Additional Order Management System 19.2 documents released:
- Release Notes
- Administration Guide
- Implementation Guide
- Upgrade Guide
The documentation set is available in the Oracle Retail Order Management System Library at the Oracle Help Center: