Oracle Retail Order Management System offers a fully integrated suite of modules for managing all aspects of direct commerce transactions including order management, fulfillment, and customer service. The key benefits are:
- You can fulfill and service orders from multiple channels.
- Workflow options can be used to streamline order handling and provide maximum productivity.
- Both online and batch authorization is supported.
- You can manage promotions for effectiveness.
- Return and exchange processing supports return in store.
- Customer appeasement capabilities are provided before and after shipment.
Documentation highlights include the following:
The online help describes new functionality, including:
- Enhanced Data Privacy support, including new customer data purge. Additional information on related web services is available in the Data Security and Encryption Guide (My Oracle Support Doc ID: 1988467.1).
- Automated file upload process.
- Support for new Mastercard requirements, including a scheduled job to process authorization reversals.
- A new packaged integration with Avalara Avatax.
- A RESTful web service to process file uploads.
- Replacement of JasperReports with Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (PI Publisher).
- Move to RESTful web services for Oracle Retail Customer Engagement gift card integration.
- Configuration options for the new Contact Center module.
Contact Center Online Help
With the introduction of the Contact Center module for order inquiry and order maintenance, a set of context-sensitive help is available, including content for each page in the module.
Additional Order Management System 17.0 documents released:
- Release Notes
- Administration Guide
- Implementation Guide
- E-Commerce Guide
- Reports Guide