Oracle Hospitality Cruise Fleet Management includes the following modules:
- Emergency Response System: Controls the emergency situation of passengers, crew, and visitors on the ship. Identify the latest status of passenger/crew/visitor onboard and can be used to maintain the passenger emergency contact information.
- Reservations Online: Manages and ensure the data from reservation system is composed into a composite business object entity before transferring it to the corresponding vessel within the correct deliverable date range.
- Gangway Cruise Activity: A function enabling ship operator to track the gangway movement of the visitor, passenger and crew, providing an accurate head count of total passenger onboard or at shore.
- Corporate Data Transfer Interface: Provides a mechanism(s) to exchange data with external systems(e.g., Reservation Systems) based at the shore-side location from the Fleet Management database.
- Fleet Management Data Viewer: An analytical tool for financial, marketing, and demographic and revenue analysis . Provides access to data to shore side users via data transfer interfaces which is automatic data transfer from ship to shore.
Oracle Hospitality Cruise Fleet Management Service is hosted in the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
Documentation highlights for Release 9.1 include the following:
Online Help and Operations Guide
- Secure Server Authentication and Login
- Database Updater that run Database Scripts.
- Batch level tracking of records in Sender/Receiver Interface
- Technology update to use MSMQ with Active Directory in Sender/Receiver module.
- Instructions on configuring the Fleet Management and upgrade process.
- Technology update to support Oracle Client 12c, Developer Express 18.2 on .Net Framework 4.6.1 and secure database connection using TLS 1.2.
The following documents were also published for this release:
- Release Notes
- Security Guide
- License Information User Manual
- ResOnline Hardware Specification Guide
The documentation set is available at the Oracle Help Center as part of the already existing product documentation library: