In the past year, Oracle Retail has published two documents on My Oracle Support (https://support.oracle.com) that address integration between Oracle Retail products and Oracle ATG Web Commerce. The Merchandising to Oracle ATG Document ID on My Oracle Support can be characterized as an Accelerator because in addition to the Technical Paper, Oracle Retail provides reference code.
- Doc ID 1380165.1
Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and Oracle ATG Web Commerce Integration–This accelerator is a toolkit that contains both integration reference code and a technical note to explain interfaces and how they should be used. The document provides a technical overview on integrating Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) with Oracle Art Technology Group (ATG) Web Commerce. The document focuses on the technical aspects of integrating item and price/promotion data from RMS and RPM to Oracle ATG Web Commerce, leveraging existing integration points where possible. The reference code addresses the following integration flows:
- RMS Merchandise Hierarchy extract to ATG Categories
- RMS Item extract to ATG Product
- RMS Regular Price change to ATG price list for SKU-based pricing method
- RMS Clearance Price change to ATG price list for SKU-based pricing method
- Doc ID 1367354.1
Oracle ATG Web Commerce-Store Inventory Management (SIM) Integration–This document is an overview that focuses on the technical aspects of integrating Oracle ATG Web Commerce and SIM for real-time inventory lookup, by leveraging existing integration points. By integrating Oracle ATG Web Commerce with SIM, retailers can leverage SIM’s real-time and inventory management capabilities, giving Web users visibility to in-store inventory availability. This overview document covers the technical aspects of an integration approach between Oracle ATG Web Commerce and SIM by addressing the following steps:
- Implementing a new Store Inventory Manager component which can connect to the SIM Web service endpoints.
- Configuring Oracle ATG Web Commerce to use the new Store Inventory Manager component.