Ravello has empowered thousands of enterprises over the years by providing datacenter-esque (read L2) networking through its Software Defined Network overlay. Ravello has continued to innovate and has made significant improvements to its SDN layer, which now enables enterprises to customize various aspects of their networking environments. The new capabilities include adding switches and VLANs, editing DNS entries and many more.
The following videos illustrate how to utilize Ravello’s network customization features.
1. Introduction to the Ravello Network Editing user interface
2. Creating a DHCP network
3. How to add a switch using Ravello’s automated network creation feature
4. How to add a switch manually using Ravello’s network customization feature
5. How to add a VLAN using Ravello’s automated network creation feature
Other videos include:
1. How to access VMs from outside the Ravello environment
2. How to set up and use the Ravello Training Platform
To learn more, visit cloud.oracle.com/ravello.