How get code upstreamed to OpenOffice.org
By Martin Hollmichel on Nov 02, 2005
Contributing code to the OpenOffice.org repository is not easy, there are a lot of rules to follow. In the past there were again questions about these rules like:
- Have really all child workspaces passed this rules ?
- Do I have to comply with all these rules, I only have just a small change to make ?
- keep the quality of the build, meaning we are everytime able to release
- keep integration of new or changed code smooth, don't break the build
- These rules can't ensure that no failures will happen at reasonable cost
- Understanding the objectives of these rules help to avoid integration failures