Thursday Jan 29, 2009
Saturday Oct 04, 2008
By rajeev on Oct 04, 2008
We just concluded our OpenSSO - Ask the experts event. Many thanks to all those who posted their questions. Apart from technical questions we are glad we could clarify some queries people had on Enterprise vs Express and for that matter Access Manager. I do hope we were able to convey that although it appears to be all new, the source base continues to be on solid grounds whetted by large telcos, financial and enterprise customer more than 5 years now. The transcript is here.
See you all on our mailing lists and IRC channel..... "where joining the community is free and contributing code is even better"....ok, maybe that was too much :-)
Special thanks to Edward Ort for organizing and orchestrating the entire week so flawlessly.
....and last but definitely not the least the 40+ core engineers, often invisible, who helped with the answers and continue to work wee hours of the night and this weekend to ship the next rev of OpenSSO.
- SAML 2.0 SSO with Salesforce.com CRM
- OpenSSO Fedlet Wins European Identity Award
- OpenSSO Community Day : "Unconference" - For Free
- .Net Fedlet (Prototype)
- OpenSSO Enterprise 8 is here
- Geneva : Microsoft adds SAML 2.0 protocol support
- Ask the Experts - OpenSSO 2008 transcript
- OpenSSO Enterprise 8 launched on Second Life
- "Ask The Experts" all next week (Mon Sep 29 - Oct 3 2008)
- Saleforce.com "Summer 08" has SAML 1.1 support