Spring Framework Samples
By Ramkumar Menon-Oracle on Sep 14, 2011
You can leverage Spring Framework to integrate components that use Java interfaces into SOA composite applications. Oracle SOA Suite uses the spring framework functionality provided by the WebLogic Service Component Architecture (SCA) of Oracle WebLogic Server. In this weblog entry, you can find a few Spring Component samples that you may find useful. Each of the given sample contains a README that provides step-by-step instructions for developing and testing the Composite, along with a complete JDeveloper project that you can deploy and test directly. More samples will be made available soon. Please provide feedback on what specific features you would like to see within upcoming Spring samples.
1) Hello World - A simple composite with a Hello World style Spring Component
2) Spring calling BPEL - Sample illustrating how you can call a BPEL Process from Spring.
3) Spring AOP - Sample illustrating how you can use dynamic proxies to achieve AOP with Spring.
4) Predefined Spring Beans - Sample illustrating how you can use the predefined beans within SOA Suite to process headers, access composite information, or just perform context-aware logging.
5) Global Spring Beans - Sample illustrating how you can expose a simple POJO as a global spring bean that you can access within any SOA composite.