Friday Apr 17, 2009
Saturday Feb 21, 2009
By rajeshr on Feb 21, 2009
I'm glad to have got an opportunity to speak to a larger audience on a grand occasion as Sun Tech Days and that too on a very useful Solaris 10 feature, one among several Virtualization Solutions from Sun. To know more details about a training on Solaris Containers, click here. In another location within the Sun Tech Days 2009 venue, my friend Stacy delivered a full day seminar on the new and exciting JavaFX technology. Detailed description about a JavaFX course can be found here.
Due to several last minute onsite registrations, the Student Kits, containing several materials including OpenSolaris and Netbeans DVD went out of stock and some delegates had to go back without it. While we arrange for its shipment to delegates who didn't get a Student Kit during the event, we would wish to remind all that OpenSolaris and Netbeans could be downloaded from the website as follows for immediate use: (i) OpenSolaris (ii) Netbeans .
Like all previous editions of Tech Days, the one that concluded yesterday also offered me several fond memories. The photograph below is just one of it:
- Sun ZFS Storage 7000 Appliance Administration training in Bangkok
- Wishing A Grand Year 2015
- Oracle VM Administration: Oracle VM for x86 training at Thiruvananthapuram
- A 12 day marathon
- MySQL Performance Tuning Session in Bangalore
- Solaris 11 Performance Management Training
- Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition 11g: Maintenance & Operations Training
- Solaris 11 DTrace Session at Hyderabad
- Solaris Cluster Advanced Administration Training
- Sun ZFS Storage 7000 Appliance Administration Training