Thursday Aug 28, 2008
It's the UK Watchdog who says what's on my title, resulting in an ad ban of the iPhone in UK. What has iPhone got to do with Java? Well, nothing. That's precisely why Apple's claim of "You never know which part of the internet you'll need ... which is why all the parts of the internet are on the iPhone," in an advertisement was found to be misleading, for Java, that powers quite a number of websites, is missing in iPhone! Want to hear more about it from press? Read this
Tuesday Jun 10, 2008
- Year 2014 so far...
- Seasons Greetings & New Year 2014 wishes
- Last Classroom Training of CY'13
- Solaris 11 Network Virtualization Features - Demo
- Oracle Key Manager Session in Dubai
- Last Two Assignments
- Pillar Axiom SAN Storage 5.x Administration Session in Bangalore
- Before it's too late...
- Some Quick Updates
- Pillar Axiom 600 SAN Storage Session in Sofia