Sunday Oct 19, 2008
Friday Jul 25, 2008
By Rajeshr-Oracle on Jul 25, 2008
Sunday May 11, 2008
By Rajeshr-Oracle on May 11, 2008
Monday Oct 08, 2007
By Rajeshr-Oracle on Oct 08, 2007
Some say Sun Certification Exams aren't all that cheap. Should I disagree? May be, may be not. Each Sun exam could cost you USD 150. By Indian standards, that's some amount to be spent. At the same time, that's certainly not awfully high. And if you wish to pass two such exams, then it of course calls for some planning and more importantly savings.
At CEC, Sun Learning Services (SLS) offers free certification exams to its attendees. All the attendees can appear for most of the Sun Certification Exams, absolutely free of cost. I would call this a jackpot. So my dear friends, get out of the Casinos, step into the Testing center at the venues and try out your luck. But yeah, be prepared.
Well, in a matter of 120 minutes, I managed to get through two certification exams, the significant one being Sun Cluster 3.2 Administration exam. But $250 odd is still in my wallet . Thank you SLS. Thanks CEC.
- Transition to Solaris 11 Session at Hyderabad
- Solaris 11 Advanced Administration Session at Hyderabad
- MySQL for DBA Training in Bangalore
- Sun ZFS Storage 7000 Appliance Administration training in Bangkok
- Wishing A Grand Year 2015
- Oracle VM Administration: Oracle VM for x86 training at Thiruvananthapuram
- A 12 day marathon
- MySQL Performance Tuning Session in Bangalore
- Solaris 11 Performance Management Training
- Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition 11g: Maintenance & Operations Training