News and musings on the technology I work on at Oracle.
The views expressed on this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Oracle.
- GlassFish, Java Web Start, and Java 7 update 21 security changes
- JMX Monitoring of GlassFish Servers
- A Few Changes to Secure Administration in GlassFish 3.1.2
- Securing Administration in GlassFish Server 3.1 - 2: Remote Administration
- Securing Administration in GlassFish Server 3.1 - Part 1: Admin Authentication
- Customizing generated Java Web Start JNLP for app clients in GlassFish Server 3.1
- Securing Administration in GlassFish Server 3.1 - 3: Admin Message Encryption
- Calling all users of Java Web Start support for app clients in GlassFish
- App Client Container features in GlassFish v3
- Looking for opinions from app client developers