Sunday Jun 18, 2006
Tuesday Apr 25, 2006
By psum on Apr 25, 2006
First you should know that Prague castle lighting is switched off every day at 1:30AM. Then you would understand I was little bit surprised when I saw on usually dark castle strange symbols (pentagrams) and slogans (It's legal to ...). I immediately took my camera and rush to take pictures. Well, maybe I was too in rush because quality of the pictures is not very good.
The other day I have learned that it was start of campaign of one political party before election in June. Who would guess it...
Friday Apr 14, 2006
By psum on Apr 14, 2006
In my last blog entry I mentioned I was in Kenya. After more then one week going through pictures I took there I have them ready on internet.
There are quite a lot of pictures. So, only few samples. Please note the last but one photo and the logo on the car. It's pity I haven't seen there any Solaris logo. I think we should consider Kenya and Africa itself. Africans are also surfing the net, sending SMS and overall doing things like everywhere else...
Tuesday Feb 21, 2006
Monday Feb 20, 2006
By psum on Feb 20, 2006
There was kind of carnival on Saturday here in Prague.
On Sunday I went to check local swans. I can confirm that we are still avian influenza free. Cough cough...
And finally friend of mine lent me great lens for few pictures. Sorry girls, I couldn't resist. And now I know what I want for Christmas...
- Blurb BookSmart software on OpenSolaris
- Network Auto Magic and Profiles
- Tomcat 6 in OpenSolaris
- Have you played your OpenSolaris today?
- Let's check out Wine on OpenSolaris
- My favorite Windows photo application running now on OpenSolaris via Wine
- www.apache.org running on Solaris 10 sparc? Wow!
- European capitals - TOP 20 by FLICKR uploads in 2006
- Sun Tech Days Praha/Prague 2006 (photos)
- Samba team against Novell and Microsoft agreement