Sailfin at Java One and Community One
By prasads on May 28, 2009
SailFin has a better presence that ever before at Java One and Community One this year. Two Java Ones ago , Sailfin was announced. Today we have had one full blown release and we are working towards another big release in October. In addition to the releases, we have an 'Ecosystem' of projects that work with Sailfin that are coming up.
Here are the sessions connected with Sailfin :
• Community One on June 1 @ 10:50 AM . This session explains Sailfin from a developer perspective, and how an ecosystem around Sailfin can be used by developers to create voice enabled applications.Google Cal Event
• Java One on June 4th @ 9:30 AM . This session talks about an easy methodology to develop voice and media enabled applications on Sailfin , without deep diving into SIP Servlets. Google Cal Event
• Java One on June 5th @ 10:30 AM . This session talks about a Converged Application development framework, that works with Sailfin primarily and also with other SIP Application Servers. Google Cal Event
• Java One Hands-On-Lab on June 3rd at 11:40 AM . This is a DIY hands on lab that guides you through developing a Custom Application Router for SIP Application composition in Sailfin. Google Cal Event
The ecosystem projects that I mentioned earlier are :
• JVoiceBridge : which is a Java based media server and media mixer that can be used for audio conferencing.